在lost7的世界裏說晚安 -插畫

Never insult a girl’s music. It was the only thing that was there for her when everyone else left. 永遠不要侮辱一個女孩子的音樂。那是她在所有人離她而去之後,剩下的唯一能幫她的了。

When I have children I’m going to make them watch the movie 2012 and tell them I survived that. 當我有了小孩,我會讓他們看電影2012,然後告訴他們我就是這樣活下來的。

True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere. 真正的朋友就像寶石,珍貴又稀少。虛僞的朋友就像樹葉,哪裏都找得到。

The most beautiful girls are the ones that have more to offer than just her looks. 最美麗的女孩能展示更多,而不僅外貌。

Every single moment counts. When you add them all up, they equal your life. 每個時刻都很重要。當把所有時刻加起來,就等於你的人生。

Sometimes it is easier and better for us to love someone from a safe distance. 有時候,在安全距離愛一個人,更簡單,更好。

Crying isn’t a sign of weakness, it’s a sign that you truly do care. 哭泣不代表脆弱,它代表你真的在乎。

Sometimes, we’re looking for more ,and forget about what we already have. 有時候,我們追尋更多的東西,卻忘了我們已經擁有的一切。

I know some things aren’t gonna be the same between us ever again. 我知道,我們之間有些東西不再一樣了。

It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down. It’s about who was always there and made you smile again. 關鍵不在於是誰傷了你,擊垮了你。而在於是誰一直在你身邊,並讓你重展笑顏。


相關文章